New Roles Listed Below
Digital Content Creator
Job Description & Requirements
The Digital Content Creator will conceptualize and create compelling photo, video, and social media content that tell the THLETE Outdoors LLC story. The Digital Content Creator will work closely with the President of THLETE Outdoors LLC to develop original and exciting campaigns and content on a daily basis.
The Digital Content Creator should be a highly motivated self-starter who jumps at the chance to grab a camera and run around capturing the story. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for brand storytelling, demonstrable familiarity with social media, and the ability to express complex concepts in a simple and engaging way in 30 seconds or less.
The Digital Content Creator will offer up ideas for both projects and broader campaigns. In addition this role will brainstorm ideas and creative concepts with other members of the creative team, and will pitch original ideas.
· Conceptualize and create engaging campaigns to help tell our story and promote our clothes and programs.
· Create and edit original web, social, and media content using equipment including DSLRs, GoPros, sound recording equipment, and smartphone capture.
· Edit photo/video content and create graphics using Adobe Creative Cloud or similar editing software.
· Refine audio through sound mixing and audio post-production enhancement/cleanup, and search for music tracks.
· Manage photo and video archives.
· Monitor and manage THLETE and related social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok when needed.
· Capture and publish ephemeral content during events for platforms including Instagram Stories and Facebook Live (occasionally on nights or weekends).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
· Proven familiarity with social media platforms listed above.
· Experience in operating DSLRs/Mirrorless, sound recording equipment, creative shot composition, and editing required.
· Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator, Premier & After Effects highly desired.
· Experience with stabilizer, aerial drone videography, and stop-motion desired.
· 3+ years of experience within an agency environment or in house design team preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Highly creative, visual, and able to generate ideas and see projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Must have a working knowledge of current hunting landscape and all major social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
· Strong knowledge in video capturing and editing skills
· Sharp eye for composition
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment while being proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative
· Proven ability to work to strict deadlines
· Ability to troubleshoot, be solution-oriented and take direction
· Aptitude for making quick, quality decisions
· Must possess a flexible “can-do” attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a team
· A passion for storytelling
· A love for the outdoors
· Travel as needed for work events/shoots. (30-40%)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; all scenarios of hunting animals in North America, extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather); risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, but can be occasionally moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· All applicants must provide a portfolio that demonstrates both photography and video shooting and editing.
· Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check.
Demonstrate a comfort for working in a outdoor, hunting environment.